Friday, April 3, 2009

i heart Perez

After a long haiedus, I have returned my loyalty to Perez. Maybe its because I overdosed on the famed blog in college with my endless hours of free time, but I am back on the bandwagon and loving it. In recent Perez reports, there's news on New York's horrific hostage situation, updates on MK&A's new line Elizabeth & James, and photos of scantily clad drunken D listers. Quote of the week: "The best cure for a hangover is something one straight man can't do for another straight man." - Ben Affleck tells the new issue of Esquire

After watching an anxious, potentially effed up, Ben Affleck on Leno last night, I gotta say I am over Ben and remain loyal to the better half to his whole, Matt Damon.

For some real laughs at the office, check out this exclusive 90210 after party moment: http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-29-shes-our-kind-of-gal

No comments: