Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music...


Well, I just bought my ticket for the highly anticipated Electric Daisy Carnival, an annual house & techno festival for two days in the greater Los Angeles area.  After my half ass Coachella experience, I decided to go balls to the walls with this one... with the exception of missing Friday becuase I have to work, I am broke, and I've seen half the heavy hitters before.
Friday, which I will not be attending, has a stellar line up on the main stage, featuring Fedde le Grand, Eddie Halliwell, Thievery Corporation Live (the shizz at Coachella, BTW), old school faves ATB, and closes out with Paul Oakenfold.  Other notable guests Friday include STS9, Shiny Toy Guns and Boys Noize.
The big night I am preparing for, Saturday, has an all-star lineup that makes me salivate with excitment.  Kaskade, Groove Armada, Benny Benassi, David Guetta, and Paul Van Dyke will be mind blowing!  Other side show freaks worth seeing are DJ AM (Also the shizz at Coachella!), Crystal Method, Infected Mushroom, Simian Mobile Disco and Mark Farina.  
Now if that doesn't look like a euphoric wonderland of music, lights, and love, then I don't even want to know you.  Bring on the bass!!

No comments: