Sunday, March 27, 2011

Coachella Pre-Game

With the month of April upon us, Coachella jitters are starting to settle and I couldn't be more psyched!  The weekend getaways are what I live for now that I'm a working girl and this one is the biggest of the year.  Amazing weather, a picturesque landscape, the best in music and cutest outfits.  All I can do is think about it and the anticipation overwhelms me at times because I know that in just 19 days, I will be able to be a part of yet another year of this epic festival.

To feed my itch, I have been playing some predicted tracks on repeat throughout the day.  Many of these songs have special memories attached to them from my many years of musical growth and have made up the soundtrack to my life.  I envision hearing them in the spectacular surroundings Coachella has to offer and just glow with excitement.

"To Zion" - Lauryn Hill
"Flashing Lights" - Kanye West
"Hometown Glory" - Adele / Axwell Remix
"Sex On Fire" - Kings of Leon
"Aint No Rest for the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant
"The Thrill" - Wiz Kalifa / Empire of the Sun
"Move" - Cut Copy / CSS Remix
"Lucky Denver Mint" - Jimmy Eat World
"First Day of My Life" - Bright Eyes
"Wildcat" - Ratatat
"You Used to Hold Me" - Calvin Harris / Laidback Luke Remix
"Animal" - Neon Trees
"Someday" - The Strokes
"Just a Boy" - Angus & Julia Stone
"We Used to Wait" - Arcade Fire
"Hang With Me" - Robyn (w/ Snoop Dogg? A girl can dream...)
"Howlin For You" - Black Keys
"Little Lion Man" - Mumford & Sons
"Made You Look" - Nas
"Fugee-la" - The Fugees (hopeful, but definitely possible)
"Not in Love" - Crystal Castles

Will you be at Coachella?  Always looking to add to my list, tell me your faves from this year's Coachella lineup.

Coachella 2007

Sahara Tent

Festival Love


Chloe Sevigny


Festival Style

 Light Box

 Main Stage under the stars

Sponge Light Install

No comments: