Friday, September 11, 2009

Brights for all Seasons


Although summer is winding down, there are still ways for you who love your neons & brights to embrace the fall without giving up on those playful pieces.  

Check out Michelle Trachtenburg, in a plain black dress.  When I see black dress on the red carpet, I think safe, hence my gravitation toward those who spice up their look with bright accent pieces or lots of interesting jewelry.  In this case, the celebrity in question caught my attention with her bubblegum pink clutch.  This is why we buy bright, bold pieces people!  To be the focal point.  You don't want it to get lost in a sea of colors and patterns.  You want to downplay everything in comparison so your accessory of choice is the star of the show.  Kind of like with red lips, or yellow shoes... two more of my favorite bold centerpieces.

No comments: