Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kanye Causes Seizures?


In my quest for inducing Coachella flashbacks at work this week, artists like Chromeo, The Strokes and Kanye West have been in heavy rotation on my headphones.  Wanting to get a bit of visual action, I have also - in general - been searching more music videos (since MTV no longer airs MusicTeleVision...) and stumbled across one of my fave songs from the weekend, "All of the Lights".

This song already is a fave of mine because it reminds me of Vegas, festivals, basically all the great things in life.  Seeing it performed live among a sea of 80,000 made it even more special.  Not to be outdone, this video is really the cherry on top.  In addition to it being laden with heavy beats and bright lights, I found it very peculiar/comical/sketchy that the video is preluded with a Warning to people with Epilepsy that states:

WARNING
This video has been identified
by Epilepsy Action to potentially
trigger seizures for people with
Photosensitive Epilepsy.
Viewer discretion is advised.

I knew digesting Kanye could cause symptoms such as cockiness, nausea and swag-itis, but seizures?  Jesus!  Maybe its all that Rhianna cleavage stopping hearts - go girl!

No comments: